WE ARE OPEN AGAIN!
You can return to visit the Romanesque art!
The process of reopening the churches of the Romanesque ensemble of the Vall de Boí has began. Churches open to the public are Sant Climent de Taüll, Sant Joan de Boí and Santa Eulàlia d'Erill la Vall.
Tickets can only be purchased online; reservation is required. There is no selling point in the churches.
Book here the day and time of your visit!
In reopening phase: Sant Feliu de Barruera, La Nativitat de Durro and the Romanesque Centre. Expected to open on Saturday 4th July.
How to visit churches:
Tickets can only be purchased online. You can buy your ticket here by booking the day and time. The entrance to St.Climent de Taüll includes the mapping video.
- During the visit, we will have to wear the mask (except for children up to 6 years accompanied by a responsible adult).
- There will be a hydroalcoholic gel outside the church to wash our hands before entering.
- At all times, we will need to maintain a 2-metre safety distance with other visitors and church staff to protect ourselves and others.
- Contact with masterpieces and museum elements preserved in churches is prohibited. Take care of the heritage, don’t touch it!
- We will need to be responsible and respect the signalling systems and church staff who ensure the safety and comfort of all.
How we prepared the churches:
- To ensure the safety of the visit, the Consorci Patrimoni Mundial de la Vall de Boí has established a Plan de desconfinament del Conjunt Romànic de la Vall de Boí + Annex 1 Pla de desconfinament de Sant Joan de Boí + Annex 2 Pla de desconfinament Santa Eulàlia d'Erill la Vall + Annex 3 Pla de desconfinament Sant Feliu de Barruera i La Nativitat de Durro. Measures and protocols will be put in place to ensure the safety of visitors, workers and monuments.
- Preventive measures, information and signage allowed the spaces to be arranged in accordance with regulations.
- The internal capacity is established by the sanitary authorities always respecting the safety distance.
- The frequency of cleaning and disinfection of churches and the Romanesque Center has increased.
- Spaces that do not comply with security measures will be closed (bell towers and Romanesque Center.
For any consultation, we are at your disposal from Monday to Friday from 8:00 to 15:00 by phone: (0034) 973 69 67 15 or by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org