Timetable: Every day of the week from 9:00 to 14:00 and 17:00 to 19:00.
The Vall de Boí Romanesque Centre offers:
- Practical information for visiting the churches: information about the Romanesque monuments, opening hours, ticket prices.
- Shop with specialyzed Romanesque publications and cultural heritage.
- Guided tours for the public in general , at predetermined times during the summer season, Easter week, some bank holidays.
How we can access the Center:
- Only the information point of the Romanesque Centre will be open to the public. Only two people from the same cohabitation group will be able to access inside at the same time.
- Only two people from the same cohabitation group will be able to access inside at the same time.
- Visitors should enter with a mask and disinfect their hands with gel at your disposal at entrance to the Centre.
- A screen will be installed at the information desk to protect contact between staff and visitors.
- The sale in the shop of the Romanesque Centre will be made by credit card preferably without contact.
- No paper brochures will be made available to visitors. Visitors shall be provided with the QR codes from which any brochures can be downloaded for free.
Centre del Romànic de la Vall de Boí
C/ del Batalló, 5.
25528 Erill la Vall (la Vall de Boí)
Tel. 973 69 67 15