How to visit churches:
- During the visit, we will have to wear the mask (except for children up to 6 years accompanied by a responsible adult).
- There will be a hydroalcoholic gel outside the church to wash our hands before entering.
- At all times, we will need to maintain a 2-metre safety distance with other visitors and church staff to protect ourselves and others.
- Contact with masterpieces and museum elements preserved in churches is prohibited. Take care of the heritage, don’t touch it!
- We will need to be responsible and respect the signalling systems and church staff who ensure the safety and comfort of all.
How we prepared the churches:
- To ensure the safety of the visit, the Consorci Patrimoni Mundial de la Vall de Boí has established a Plan de desconfinament del Conjunt Romànic de la Vall de Boí. Measures and protocols will be put in place to ensure the safety of visitors, workers and monuments.
- Preventive measures, information and signage allowed the spaces to be arranged in accordance with regulations.
- The internal capacity is established by the sanitary authorities always respecting the safety distance.
- The frequency of cleaning and disinfection of churches and the Romanesque Center has increased.
- Spaces that do not comply with security measures will be closed (bell towers and Romanesque Center.
For any consultation, the Romanesque Center is open from Monday to Sunday from 9:00 to 2:00am and 5:00 to 7:00pm
Phone: (0034) 973 69 67 15 / e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org